How it works
Advertising your jobs on Jobmaxe is as simple as 1, 2, 3, 4 …
- Create an employer account. It’s free.
- Choose a package that’s right for your company. We have packages for companies of all sizes and budget levels.
- Purchase the package. Payment is easy and convenient. We accept different payment methods.
- Create a post. Preview it and publish.
Why choose us?
We offer affordable packages that work for all budget levels. Our packages range from $129 - $145 per post for 30 days. The more jobs you post the lower your rate. Full details of our packages are available via employer account dashboard.
Post to 4,000+ Job Boards
Post your jobs once, and we'll distribute them to our 4,000+ network of job boards, aggregators and social networks. Thus, providing maximum exposure possible for your jobs. We put your jobs potentially in front of 80+ million job seekers per month.
Employers can post new jobs, manage existing and expired job postings, process job seeker applications via easy-to-use, customizable dashboard.
Employers and recruiters can search resume profiles using keyword search tool by selected fields and uploaded resume files. You can search resumes by zip code radius, category or location. Job board clients can also save resumes, resume searches as well as create resume agents.
As a client, you can set up a resume agent based on a set of specific criteria such as keyword, category location, etc. Once your resume agent is set up, you'll receive automated resume alerts for new registered candidates that meet the criteria specified by you in your resume agent. You can set frequency of updates to daily or weekly.
Screen your candidates to ensure that only candidates that meet your minimum requirements apply for your job(s). Add anyone in your organization to your account and share candidates’ information with them. Collaborate with colleagues to find the right candidates for your positions.
Employers can create sub accounts for employees and recruiters to post jobs and process applications via their own logins. Sub accounts can use master jobs and resume views inventory but job applications will be received by specific sub account users.
Track your job post activities
From your dashboard, you can track your job post activities including applications, date applied, jobs viewed, date viewed, etc. You can contact candidates directly by email as well as share candidates’ information with colleagues with sub-accounts.
Employers can email candidates via job board. Send messages to candidates individually or as a group.
- Correct Care Solutions | Category: Health Care | Lawton, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 08/14/2018 | View
- J.S. Helwig and Son LLC | Category: Transportation – Logistics | Chandler, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 08/14/2018 | View
- Mercy | Category: Health Care | Sallisaw, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 08/14/2018 | View
- J.S. Helwig and Son LLC | Category: Transportation – Logistics | Blackwell, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 08/14/2018 | View
- J.S. Helwig and Son LLC | Category: Transportation – Logistics | Mannford, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 08/14/2018 | View