Job Posting Guidelines
At uookon.com, our mission is to help employers and recruiters attract and hire talented candidates. Our mission, by extension, includes helping job seekers find meaningful jobs that help them build great careers. To achieve this mission, we must ensure that the jobs we publish on this site are accurate, real and offer real opportunity for our members to build successful careers in the future.
Who can post jobs on uookon.com?
Uookon accepts real, active job content from direct employers, recruiters and staffing agencies. We also offer syndication services to allow job boards and other 3rd parties post jobs on our website.
What job information is required?
- Job Title
- Date Posted /Opened, if automating the job posting via xml feed
- Reference Number, if automating the job posting via xml feed
- Job Detail URL
- Job Location
- Job Description
What are your application flow requirements?
All jobs should contain a full job description. There should be a clear call to action allowing the job seeker to apply from the job description page. Job seekers should be able to view and read the entire job description without a registration or login required, and there should be no fees to apply. The application process should not be intercepted by any 3rd party offers and we reserve the right to turn down advertisements with this type of flow. All personally identifiable information provided by job seekers in an application should be respected, private, and confidential.
What are some reasons my jobs might be removed from uookon.com?
Some of the reasons your jobs might be removed from uookon.com include, but are not limited to:
- Job title doesn’t accurately represent job description
- Inaccurate, false or misleading information
- Includes any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job
- Pyramid schemes, "club memberships", distributorship or multi-level marketing opportunities
- Relocation requirements are not clearly stated
- Requests for the use of human body parts or the donation of human body parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy
- Requires the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (A) racial or ethnic origin (B) political beliefs (C) philosophical or religious beliefs (D) membership of a trade union (E) physical or mental health (F) sexual life (G) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (H) age, except where allowed by applicable law
- The job ad is not active or there is no meaningful opportunity for the job seeker
- The job contains no real information about an opportunity
- The job does not appear to be real
- There are offers within the application flow
- Advertisement of sexual services or seeks employees for jobs of a sexual nature
- Commission-only opportunities that are not clearly marked as commission-only and/or do not describe the product or service being sold
- Complaints from users
- Contains content or links to content that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 13
- Content or Customer violates local, national or international laws, including but not limited to laws related to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property
- Content is not a job opportunity, but rather the attempt to sell, promote or advertise products or services
- Domestic roles such as personal assistant, nanny, housekeeper, etc.
- Duplication, including excessive replication of jobs between locations in close proximity
- Endorsement of a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue or promotion of a particular religion
- Job seekers are required to pay for a service in order to apply, pay for training, pay for training materials or pay for samples
- Job title contains city information that does not match job location
- Third party job content (speak to a job board sales representative to explore opportunities to partner with us if you have 3rd party content)
- Upfront or periodic payment from job seeker or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents
- Use of name(s), logo(s) or trademark(s) of companies unaffiliated with Customer