How employer account works
We are a local job site with job listings for Oklahoma. Our mission is to help local employers and recruiters find the talents they need, affordably.
Here is how we can help you find the talents you are looking for.
- Create an employer/recruiter account.
- Create a robust profile for your company and upload your company logo to establish your brand. We encourage all employers and recruiters to upload their logo on their profile page. It makes good impression on job seekers.
- Review our plans and products to find the right fit for your company. If none of our plans fits your needs, contact us so we can customize a plan for you.
- Purchase the plan you have chosen. We offer different payment methods through PayPal.
- Post your job or jobs. You can post as many job different offers as you want at the same time. However, you can only post the same job offer ONCE.
- From your private account area, track and process applications from job seekers.
- Contact job seekers if you need to. It’s free.
- You can set up a resume alert so that you can be alerted whenever new resumes in your chosen category are uploaded.
- All credits purchased are good for one year.
We are here to help you eet your hiring goals. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need help help with job post. Send your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dollar Tree Inc. | Yukon, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 03/20/2019 | View
- CKJ Transport | Category: Transportation – Logistics | Hugo, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 03/21/2019 | View
- Crete Carrier Corporation | Category: Transportation – Logistics | Lexington, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 03/21/2019 | View
- FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES | Category: Health Care | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 03/20/2019 | View
- Roadrunner Transportation Services | Category: Transportation – Logistics | Checotah, Oklahoma, USA | Posted: 03/21/2019 | View